Friday 19 June 2009

Hangmen DVD Report


I can't believe how bad Hangmen is, I stole this description as I couldn't work any logic of the plot out; Set in the Upper East Side of New York, this is the story of a rogue, out-of-control splinter group in the CIA and the team of tough, former Special Forces men determined to stop them.

First the billing of Sandra Bullock - shes in the movie a little, but its not her movie and doesn't deserve putting on the cover (not that I care, I don't rate her as a actress)

Throughout the 90 minutes, people arrive, shoot their guns, and either get killed or move on to the next section. Thats about it for Hangmen! Throughout the movie they have Pink Floyd style riffs in the soundtrack, but they don't go anywhere, really pointless!

Overall, this is a terrible movie, if you have the choice of watching this or dying, dying suddenly looks a good option!

Luckily I can't find a trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment!