Wednesday 25 March 2009

White Noise 2 The Light DVD Report


In White Noise 2 The Light Abe Dales (Nathan Fillion) family is murdered, in depression he tries to take his own life but is brought back by a quick thinking best friend and paramedics. He finds he has changed and can now identify those who are about to die.

Abe saves three peoples lives, but after meeting the murderer of his wife discovers he has a curse not a gift - there is a price to paid for interfering with the natural order of life, and death!

White Noise is one of my favourite horror movies, so I was worried that White Noise 2 would be an anti-climax, as they so often are. I know reviewers have slated this, but I liked it, I did find watching it with headphones on enhanced the experiance, theres lots of supernatural noises in the film I may have normally missed! Overall a pretty good movie!

Here is the trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment!