Wednesday 15 April 2009

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer DVD Report


Here is part three of the last summer francise, this time called I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer with relatively unknown actors, over the top chase scenes and overdone fearful reactions. Again some friends accidentally kill someone (like you do, it happens all the time!), and then someone dressed in a sailors raincoat starts killing them.

The mystery behind the legend, and the whole saga that helped build up the first two films has been dropped, instead the raincoat killer is now supernatural, yeah... we need is another Jaso. Vorhees, but with a hook, and to kill him, you'll need a hook also (yawn!).

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer wasn't a bad movie, but the twist was just silly, there are worse movies out there, I suppose it was acceptable! I'm won't be queueing for part 4 though!

Here is the trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment!