Thursday 11 June 2009

The Four Dimensions Of Greta DVD Report


In The Four Dimensions Of Greta, a young German journalist searches for a missing woman, Greta, in Swinging London, and encounters lot of willing au pair girls and a gang of tough guys.

It features four flashback sequences, which are all in 3D. It features a few famous early British actors including Bill Maynard, Robin Askwith, and even Minah Bird! Its a sexploitation movie, so there are loads of tits and bums, and here I did notice 1970s tits are much more appealing than those silicon stuffed balls you see today!

Overall, The Four Dimensions Of Greta isn't bad for the era, and a good example of the genre, but I got bored, if it wasn't for the obligitory nude scenes, I may have turned it off! Also I had problems with the 3D sections, I put the 3D glasses on for the correct scenes, but the 3D just didnt work for me, but then again I can't see magic eye pictures either, so perhaps it was me?

Here is a clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment!